BR-HOL-1216 CO2 meter PM1.0 PM2.5 PM10 air quality monitor
BR-HOL-1216 Professional Handheld Air Detector
(CO2 PM1.0 PM2.5 PM10)
BR-HOL series handheld air detector is a high-precision air quality testing instrument which jointly developed by BLATN and Meteorological Monitoring Center of China Meteorological Administration.
Its predecessor is dust-free testing equipment in operating room of field hospital. To accurately detect PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10, formaldehyde, ozone, negative ions, ionizing radiation, carbon dioxide, temperature and humidity data.
Combined the Fourier Exchange, Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm and empirical data, to bring out an exclusive patented POS-VTM algorithm, and acquired the authorized comparison report from Institute of atmospheric composition. The core technology of BR-Hol series air detector, has won a number of science and technology awards.
1. High-throughput three-channel sample gas collection system
2. High-precision laser sensor, identify PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10 particles
3. Original POS-VTM particle swarm optimization algorithm, accurate capture of PM2.5 particle
4. Cooperative developed with China Meterological Administration , professional algorithms, comparable to expensive imported equipment
5. Ultra-precision electrochemical formaldehyde sensor, accurate capture of formaldehyde molecule
6. Imported high-precision digital temperature and humidity sensor, adopting CMOSens® technolog
7. Super-solid aluminum aviation alloy shell, EMC anti-interference, multi-effect surface treatment
8. 2.8 inch large screen, high-definition optical angle, data clear at a glance
9. Professional-grade instrument case, indestructible, showing professional quality